*** PLEASE SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO bit.ly/StJohnsApprentice ONLY ***
As a Business Administration Apprentice your role will be to provide professional, business administration, HR, and marketing support for the charity whilst gaining a Business Administration Qualification.
For full details of this position and to apply, applicants must contact Southampton City College on 02380 484848 or visit their website: www.southampton-city.ac.uk/apprenticeship-vacancies
Closing Date: 4th February 2020
- office administration: 1 year (Required)
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain and populate the Charity’s Sharepoint site, ensuring all documents are correctly stored and updated with correct permissions to relevant staff
- Assist in any marketing, social media and PR activity as required by the Marketing and PR Officer, ensuring all documents meet company’s quality standards and templates
- Assist in administration of the HR recruitment function. Maintain record of applicant status, arrange interviews, and follow up arrangements.
- Monitor and enable timeline to implement strategic plans and ensure all relevant parties are kept fully up to date
- Collate all information, records and images for the Staff Bulletin, and be responsible for the design and maintenance of the document using the appropriate software
- Communicate with relevant members of staff to co-ordinate the drafting of meeting agendas, agree the agenda and circulate
- Work alongside designated management teams on projects and record and document production by taking minutes of meetings if required
- To cover front desk/reception and general administration tasks (e.g post, filing et.) when required
- To provide periodic creative support to the Office Manager and Activities Co-Ordinator in relation to resident social events
- Formulate own ideas and suggestions regarding resident events and initiatives
- To assist with new community fundraising events and promotional work and associated tasks for the Charity
- To support a weekend or evening community event on occasions.
- To assist in the development and execution of the Charity’s PR & Marketing Strategy.
- To create and maintain branded presentations and materials to support PR and fundraising efforts.
- To support the Charity’s social media
- To post content on the Charity’s website and Facebook page, including video content (with support from the PR and Marketing Officer).
- To produce and distribute any leaflets, flyers, newsletters or bulletins etc. as required by the charity and the residents.
- To support and maintain projects e.g. Friends of St John’s.
- Maintain a contacts database