Our provision of high quality care, attention and support to our residents is thanks largely to the skills, experience and commitment of our staff. They are our most valued asset and we never forget this. We believe the key to delivering excellence in care is by rewarding and training our staff well and investing in their personal development to help them fulfil their potential and enjoy a rewarding, inspiring and enjoyable career.
We are always keen to hear from caring, talented and dynamic people to join our team. So, if you are a nurse or carer, chef or kitchen assistant, activities coordinator, manager or administrator, housekeeper or maintenance professional, we’d love you to get in touch and help us continue our important work.
We are pleased to offer a wide range of perks and incentives to our staff in order to attract the best people and build the strongest teams. Here’s what’s on offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Higher rates paid for duties over and above contracted hours, such as to cover sickness or sudden absence
- Refer a Friend scheme – £200 per employee introduced, payable after six months’ service
- Free DBS check
- Free attractive, comfortable uniforms
- Fully funded training and development plus study support
- Staff welfare programme providing access to independent HR support
- Most staff are contracted, providing them with stability and regular hours
- Some bank roles are available to those who prefer flexibility
- Generous holiday entitlements
- Competitive pension scheme
Details of our current vacancies can be found here